top of page
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO GO TO THEIR WEBSITE.
Adult Shelter Connect, (612) 248-2350
- shelter to single individuals over age 18
People Serving People Inc, (612) 332-4500
- provides food and emergency shelter for families
Food Distribution Center - Minnesota Coalition For The Homeless, (612) 870-7073
Hope Street Shelter, (612) 204-8211
Higher Ground Catholic Charities, (612) 204-8552
St Anne's Place of Haven Housing, (612) 521-2128
Naomi's Family Center, (651) 228-1800
Kingdom Pathways, (651) 387-8393
Listening House of St. Paul, 651-227-5911
- provides practical assistance, counsel and a friendly ear are offered to people who are homeless, disadvantaged, or lonely.
Theresa Living Center, (651) 774-5594
- help women and single-parent families move from homelessness to stability and self-sufficiency.
Francis Basket Food Shelf, 651-789-2500
Dorothy Day Hospitality House, (507) 282-5172
Silver Creek Corner, (507) 288-0437
Cronin Homes Inc, (507) 282-1204
Food Distribution Center - Women's Shelter, Inc., (507) 285-1938
Soldiers Field Picnic Shelter, 507-328-2525
Life House, (218) 722-7431
- provides housing and resources for the youth
Loaves & Fishes, (218) 724-2054
CHUM Food Shelf, (218) 720-6521
- food shelf and provides emergency shelter and supportive services for homeless individuals and families.
Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans, (218) 722-8763
Harbor House Crisis Shelters, (715) 394-9608
bottom of page