CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO GO TO THEIR WEBSITE
Coalition for the Homeless of Houston/Harris County, (713) 739-7514
- Provides services to support homeless or newly housed individuals
SEARCH Homeless Services, (713) 739-7752
- helping obtain permanent housing, increase their income, improve their health, develop their children, and ultimately achieve independence.
Star of Hope - Women & Family Emergency Shelter, (713) 222-2220
Sonrise ShelterPhone, (281) 449-0994
The Beacon, (713) 220-9737
- Provides daily services, civil legal aid, counseling and mentoring and access to housing.
Houston Area Women's Center, (713) 528-2121
- Helps with domestic violence, shelter, and others.
United States Veterans Inttv, 832.203.1626
- offer emergency housing assistance, resources and support.
Veterans Health Care And Service Center, (712) 229-8671
Veterans Resource Center, (214) 372-8822
Aunt Bette's Community Pantry, (214) 367-3131
The Bridge Homeless Recovery Center, (214) 670-1100
- provides day shelter
Austin Street Center, (214) 428-4242
The Stewpot, (214) 746-2785
- providing resources for basic survival needs, as well as opportunities to start a new life.
Metro Dallas Homeless Alliance (MDHA), (972) 638-5600
- provides resources to the homeless to help end homelessness.
Family Gateway, 214-823-4500
- provide stability and life-changing supportive services to children and families affected by homelessness.
Genesis Women's Shelter Outreach,(214) 389-7700
Foundation For the Homeless, (512) 453-6570
- provides re-housing assistance, family stability, utility assistance, and other services.
Front Steps, 512-305-4100
- offers a continuum of services that help people transition from homelessness into housing.
Austin Shelter for Women and Children, The Salvation Army, (512) 933-0600
Casa Marianella, (512) 385-5571
- In addition to shelter, Casa offers access to legal and medical resources, food, clothing, English classes, and other resources.
The SAFE Children's Shelter, (512) 267-7233
Austin Health Department,(512) 305-4100
Family Violence Prevention Services Inc., (210) 930-3669
RMYA Bridge Emergency Shelter, (210) 340-7933
Dave Coy Salvation Army Men's Shelter, (210) 226-2291
San Antonio Rescue Mission, (210) 222-9736
- offers clothes, shelter, and food.
SAMMinistries Administration Offices, (210) 340-0302
- by offering, with dignity and compassion, shelter, housing, and services.
Mother Teresa Shelter,(361) 883-7372
Corpus Christi Hope House,361-852-2273
- provides 24/7 emergency shelter, transitional housing, support, life-skills training, food, clothing, baby items, and more
Good Samaritan Rescue Mission,3618836195
- shelter and soup kitchen
Bokenkamp Children’s Shelter,3619941214
The Salvation Army Administrative Office,(361) 884-9497
The Purple Door,(361) 881-8888
- provides services to victims and survivors of family violence and sexual assault
Search For Truth Mission,(361) 882-4143
- men’s homeless shelter