- providing services to homeless and/or domestically abused women and their children in the Metropolitan Detroit area.
- provides emergency housing and support services for one-parent and two-parent families with children
- homeless facility for veterans
- assists homeless veterans with accessing benefits
- helps youth ages 12 through 20 who lack safe, stable, and age-appropriately supervised housing.
- provides emergency housing
- provides housing and meals
- provides housing and other services
- provides food for everyone and shelter for Women 18+
- assists homeless pregnant women
- helps children find loving families by utilizing family preservation, foster care and adoption programs and services.
- provides youth services programs, Suicide Prevention and Community Education program, and long-standing Free Legal Aid Clinic
- homeless shelter