- working side by side with parents to ensure Boston’s homeless children have the resources they need to prevent this cycle from continuing.
- providing refuge and pathways to stability for adults experiencing homelessness and poverty. They also help with food, clothing, and shelter.
Friends of the Homeless - Springfield, MA, (413) 734-9946
- (no website) provides food, shelter, and medical help
- women's shelter
- homeless shelter
- provides high-quality early education, opportunities for play, and comprehensive family support services.
- Emergency shelter services
HAWC, (978) 744-8552, 1-800-547-1649(24hr hotline)
- provides free services to abuse victims.
- provides shelter and meals
- emergency shelter, transitional, and permanent housing for low-income families and individuals.
- provides shelter for families experiencing homelessness.
- provide direct services, planning, and coordination of efforts for persons who are living on the street, in emergency shelters or at risk of losing their housing.
- shelter and other services
- collaborative response to homelessness that fosters long-term housing stability through prevention, shelter & safety net, moving beyond homelessness, and public ed & advocacy.
- Rehabilitation center