top of page
Boston Rescue Mission, (617) 338-9000
Southampton Street Shelter clinic, 781-221-6565, 617-534-2881
The Massachusetts Housing and Shelter Alliance, (617) 367-6447
Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program, (617) 292-3098
The Greater Boston Food Bank,(617) 427-5200
FamilyAid Boston, Inc, (617) 542-7286
- working side by side with parents to ensure Boston’s homeless children have the resources they need to prevent this cycle from continuing.
St. Francis House, (617) 457-1002
- providing refuge and pathways to stability for adults experiencing homelessness and poverty. They also help with food, clothing, and shelter.
Kingston House Shelters-Boston, (617) 482-8819
Shattuck Homeless Shelter, (617) 983-0351
Friends of the Homeless - Springfield, MA, (413) 734-9946
- (no website) provides food, shelter, and medical help
YWCA-Western Massachusetts, (413) 732-3121
- women's shelter
Springfield Rescue Mission, (413) 732-0808
- homeless shelter
Horizons For Homeless Children, (413) 532-0467
- provides high-quality early education, opportunities for play, and comprehensive family support services.
Loaves & Fishes Soup Kitchen, (413) 737-5354
Open Pantry's Emergency Food Pantry, (413) 737-5353
Lifebridge, (978) 744-0500
Riverhouse Inc, (978) 921-1304
- Emergency shelter services
HAWC, (978) 744-8552, 1-800-547-1649(24hr hotline)
- provides free services to abuse victims.
Northeast Animal Shelter, (978) 745-9888
Inn Transition,(978) 531-9951
- provides shelter and meals
Y2Y Harvard Square, (617) 864-0795
Heading Home Inc, (617) 864-8140
- emergency shelter, transitional, and permanent housing for low-income families and individuals.
Hildebrand Family Self Help, (617) 491-5752
- provides shelter for families experiencing homelessness.
Multi Service Center for the Homeless, (617) 349-6340
- provide direct services, planning, and coordination of efforts for persons who are living on the street, in emergency shelters or at risk of losing their housing.
Salvation Army Shelter & Day Care, (617) 547-3400
Interfaith Hospitality network of Greater Worcester, (508) 755-2212
Catholic Charities Worcester County, 508-798-0191
- shelter and other services
Central Massachusetts Housing Alliance, (508) 752-5519
- collaborative response to homelessness that fosters long-term housing stability through prevention, shelter & safety net, moving beyond homelessness, and public ed & advocacy.
Veterans Inc., (800) 482-2565
P I P Shelter Inc, (413) 301-0675
- Rehabilitation center
bottom of page